Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 - August 2nd, 2010


Today I chose to take a picture of my BlackBerry, aka my life line.

Chris always makes fun of me because it never leaves my hand, literally - I always have it in my hand, its pathetic really.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is the only connection I have to the people I love. If at any second I am needed for any reason I am accessible because I have it. If I didn't have this phone, then I would rarely - if ever - talk to my best friend, my sister, or my husband throughout the day. I'm never home, so it doesn't benefit people to try and reach me there, and I am hardly ever on an actual computer anymore (except at work, where my online activities are ridiculously limited with my new position) so I can honestly say that this obsession has a purpose..

and. its super cute! BONUS!

7 comments:

  1. we have the same phone!
    were did you get the case?
    i so want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that sista!
    I get bugged all the time for having my BB every where i go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya there......I don't know what I would do without mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. I also live with my BB permanently attached. Your case is SUPER cute!! I WANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I wouldn't say my phone never leaves my hand, but I am with ya on everything else. I always tell nate I would rather be woken by a random text in the middle of the night, than to put my phone on silent and have someone really need me for an emergency and not be able to get me because I just wanted to make sure I wasn't woken up! We don't even have a land line, which is weird for me because I grew up with one. So yeah my pitiful little phone is my life line for as far as communication goes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats like me i love my blackberry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jade/Crystal - I got it at a place called Celaris in a local mall.. I'm sure you can find them *anywhere* tho! :)

    Lol Jessica, mine does occasionally but its rare :) hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete