Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 4 / Day 5 - August 4th & 5th.

Day 4 came from my phone again, and shows how badass I am for taking a picture while I'm driving while its raining like its never rained before... but I just had to get a picture of that rainbow..

If you look really closely you can see it. It was so beautiful. It made the tsunami like rain/wind mixture & afterworks of lakes in my backyard worth it.







Day 5 was last minute, I must admit. I worked 30.5 hours straight from 1pm Tuesday until 6:30pm Wednesday with a short hour-long break to run home & get changed, needless to say I haven't had the chance to get creative just yet.

My hair is my safety blanket and I spend a lot of time (and money) making sure its taken care of.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaaa! I see the rainbow! But at first I was caught up on the noodle in your backseat!!! Bahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.

    those are from a couple of weekends ago. Cara (from TN/MH) and I & another one of our friends left the beach to go get tubes to float around in and they didn't have any so we got those! :D

    ReplyDelete