Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 26..

To some people its just dinner. To me it is a little bit more.

Cooking has always been something that I love, and enjoyed doing - especially for my husband. Its something that I'm good at, and its rewarding to know that he enjoys it all so much.

The past two weeks have wore me out. I have no desire to work, or to cook, or to even eat. Since I havent been able to focus, or sleep - I made my momma a promise that I would atleast eat, so I've been making sure that I keep that promise but I can't lie, if she hadn't made me then I likely wouldn't.

I made spaghetti sauce the other day - and aside from a sandwich, thats the first meal I've cook in these past two weeks. It was effortless, though. I did it because it was easy, I threw it all in the slow cooker and that was that. It was nice to finally put some thought into a meal, even though it isn't something special.


BBQd chipotle chicken, tomatoes & stuffing stuffed mini peppers.


nomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment